- Aglaonema Snow White, Aglaonema Snowflake
- Product Material : Natural Plant With Pot , Quantity : 1
- Pot : Height : 5 Inches (13 cm), Pot Colour : Black (Plastic)
- Very easy to maintain and Suitable for gifting to Plant Lovers
Plant height: 4 - 8 inches (10 - 21 cm)
Plant spread: 4 - 8 inches (10 - 21 cm)
Chinese Evergreen(GREEN) is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under Araceae plant's family. Aglaonema is hardy, drought-tolerant, low maintenance, air purifier and good luck plant.
Common name(s): Aglaonema snow white
Flower colours: Greenish-white spathe
Bloom time: Seasonal bloom
Max reachable height: up to 1.21 meter
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight: Partial sunlight
Soil: soil should be well-drained and fertile
Temperature: 20 to 35 degree Celsius
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer.
Caring for Aglaonema snow white
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
- Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Disclaimer: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.