Find Me in >>
All vegetable and Herb Seeds
- Lettuce salad vegetable seeds
- Quantity : Around 35 seeds
Pumpkins do best when the seeds are directly planted in the ground.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil, fertile, loose soil, high in organic matter with pH between 5.8 and 6.8
Temperature: 20 to 30 degree C
Fertilizer: Use any organic fertilizer
Caring for Pumpkin desi
- Pumpkins are very thirsty plants and need lots of water. Water one inch per week. Water deeply, especially during fruit set.
- Pinch off the fuzzy ends of each vine after a few pumpkins have formed.
- Bees are essential for pollination, so be mindful when using insecticides to kill pests.
Special features: Pumpkins are cultivated in the very warm condition, which can also resist in cold temperature.
Frequently bought together
Choose item to buy together
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments